Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Grilled Sweet Sriracha Wings

When it is warm enough to grill (although last night was a little
questionable in the mid 30's), one of my favorite things to make is
chicken wings. I have found that my favorite method is to boil them in
a flavorful sauce, then grill, then toss in a thick spicy sauce. I
also like to take off most of the skin to make them a little bit
healthier. I wish they sold skinless wings.

Simmer the following ingredients for about 45 minutes to an hour.
2 packages Chicken Wings
1/2 cup BBQ Sauce
1/4 cup Hot Sauce (I prefer Sriracha)
2 t Liquid Smoke
3 T Garlic
1/4 cup Water
2 T Balsamic Vinegar
1/4 cup Soy Sauce

Grill the wings.

Then toss them in a bowl with the following sauce:
1/4 cup Sriracha Sauce
1/4 cup BBQ Sauce
2 T Balsamic Vinegar
2 T Soy Sauce
1/4 cup Sweet Chili Sauce

Drizzle with bleu cheese dressing, top with chives.

No comments:

Post a Comment